Kotor Perast Budva St Stephen
This tour starts from Kotor and includes driving to Perast, boat tour to Island and visit Our Lady of the Rock church (Gospa od Škrpjela) and museum, panoramic drive to Sveti Stefan with 2 photostops, Budva Old Town Walking Tour with some free time and at the end Kotor Old Town Walking tour. It is perfect for time limited guests, especially from cruise ships.
Kotor is magical medieval city situated at the end of Boka Kotorska Bay, one of the 25 most beautiful bays in the world. It is a gem of the Adriatic coast, a city on the UNESCO World Heritage List, heavily fortified with the 4,5 km long city walls, built from 9th till 19th century. Meet its narrow streets, squares with strange names, churches, palaces... Full feel this city where the past meets nowadays in such a beautiful and harmonic ways.
Lets start this tour together!
Perast, UNESCO protected baroque city is also known as a town-museum. The city looks like mosaic made from tens exceptional baroque palaces, 17 churches and many stone houses with a fortress behind and two pearly beautiful islands: Our Lady of the Rock and St. George.
Looking like a piece of Venice that has floated down the Adriatic and anchored itself onto the Bay of Kotor, Perast unselfishly shares memories of the days when it was rich and powerful. At its heart is St Nicholas' Church, set on a small square lined with date palms and the bronze busts of famous citizens.
Budva, the city known as The Queen of Mediterrane also recognized as Montenegrin’s Miami has been settled since the 5th century BC. The heart of Budva and it’s immage are in Old Town which lies on a small peninsula and represents a treasure chest of culture heritage. Stone houses and churches, the maze of narrow streets and the small green gardens surrounded by city walls from all sides - makes Budva a typical medieval coastal town.
Many cultural monuments in the Old Town left a testimony of tumultuous history: the remains of Antic necropolis, Hipokaust, the Church of Santa Maria “In Punta”, church of St.Sava and many others.
Old Town Budva, sandy beaches and the only island nearby “St. Nikola " make a beautiful ambience.
Along the Adriatic coast, Sveti Stefan, unique town-hotel, is the most extraordinary. It is Montenegro’s the most photographed place A fortified island village connected to the mainland by a narrow causeway, its photogenic jumble of 15th-century stone villas overlooks an impeccable pink-sand beach and tempting turquoise waters.
In its composition, this city has three churches and all old houses are restored in luxuriously decorated villas that attract the world's jet set. Some of the famous people who visited this magical peninsula are: Sofia Loren, Jeremy Irons, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones, Claudia Schiffer, David Beckham, Novak Djokovic even got married in this beautiful plac.
- 10:00 - 10:30 Driving to Perast
- 10:30 - 10:40 Boat transportation to the Island of Our Lady of the Rock
- 10:40 - 11:10 Visiting the church and its museum
- 11:10 - 11:30 Return back to Perast and short walking tour
- 11:30 - 12:30 Ride to Budva with few photostops
- 12:30 - 13:30 Budva Old Town Walking Tour with some free time
- 13:30 - 14:00 Driving to St. Stephen with photo break
- 14:00 - 14:45 Ride back to Kotor
- 14:45 - 15:30 Kotor Old Town Walking Tour
- 5h 30 min - This is example itinerary. The tour can start at any time we agree about and lasts about 5 hours 30 minutes.
- The tour can start at any time we agree about and lasts about 5 hours 30 minutes
- The tour includes licensed english speaking guide, private transportation with car or van, boat tour to the Island Our Lady of The Rock and entrance fees to its museum, entrance fees to Budva and Kotor Old Town, tourist taxes, VAT.
- You can request another language speaking guide. It depends on availability and will be charged extra +60€ per tour.
- Please note that this is a private tour.
- PRICE by car:
- 1 person: 130 € per person
- 2 persons: 75 € per person
- 3 persons: 70 € per person
- 4 persons: 65 € per person
- PRICE by van:
- 5 persons: 60 € per person
- 6 persons: 55 € per person
- 7 persons: 50 € per person
- 8 persons: 45 € per person