Kotor and Perast tour
This tour includes driving to Perast, boat tour to Island and visit Our Lady of the Rock church (Gospa od Škrpjela) and at the end Kotor Old Town Walking tour. It is perfect for time limited guests, especially from cruise ships.
Perast, UNESCO protected baroque city is also known as a town-museum. The city looks like mosaic made from tens exceptional baroque palaces, 17 churches and many stone houses with a fortress behind and two pearly beautiful islands: Our Lady of the Rock and St. George.
Looking like a piece of Venice that has floated down the Adriatic and anchored itself onto the Bay of Kotor, Perast unselfishly shares memories of the days when it was rich and powerful. At its heart is St Nicholas' Church, set on a small square lined with date palms and the bronze busts of famous citizens.
According to a legend, fisherman from Perast, after a shipwreck found an icon of the Holy Mother of God with the Christ on a sea rock. It was the sign from God, and the people decided to make an island and build a church at that place. As the island had to be maintained, the seaman continued to bring the stones and spread the island. This tradition is alive even today through the custom Fashinada. Every year on the 22nd of July the people are bringing the stones and sink it around the island
Kotor is magical medieval city situated at the end of Boka Kotorska Bay, one of the 25 most beautiful bays in the world. It is a gem of the Adriatic coast, a city on the UNESCO World Heritage List, heavily fortified with the 4,5 km long city walls, built from 9th till 19th century. Meet its narrow streets, squares with strange names, churches, palaces, etc. Full feel this city where the past meets nowadays in such beautiful and harmonic ways.
- →10:30 - 10:40 Boat tour to Island
- →10:40 - 11:00 Visit church Our Lady of The Rock (Gospa od Škrpjela) and museum
- —11:00 - 11:30 Return back and small walking tour through Perast
- —11:30 - 12:00 Ride to Kotor Old Town with few photostops
- - 12:00 - 13:00 Kotor Old Town Walking Tour
- This is example itinerary.
- The tour can start at any time we agree about and lasts about 3 hours
- The tour includes licensed english speaking guide, entrance fees to Kotor Old Town, tourist taxes, VAT.
- You can request another language speaking guide. It depends on availability and will be charged extra +30€ per tour.
- Please note that this is a private tour.
- PRICE by car:
- 1 person: 100 € per person
- 2 persons: 60 € per person
- 3 persons: 46 € per person
- 4 persons: 40 € per person
- PRICE by van:
- 5 persons: 36 € per person
- 6 persons: 33 € per person
- 7 persons: 31 € per person
- 8 persons: 30 € per person